Monday, 12 November 2012

SIAN and GETHIN 'WELSH REMEMBRANCERS RETIRING TAKE ON AND RUBBISH fBF AND ALSO A BAD GUY AND EVEN BADDER AND MADDER GAL aka LEON and SARA - YOU D&D WHO IS RIGHT ON HONEST AND UP FOR REAL PATRIOTIC STRUGGLE SIAN and GETHIN or THEIR DISTRACTORS OFTEN WITHOUT NAME OR ANY OTHER IDENTIFYING CV BUT WHOSE M.O. STINKS!!!


Dialogue on Facebook on Sunday and Monday morning addressing Siân Ifan who has provided me with below for publication here:

Sian had an e-mail notification of the dialogue below which had taken place on the Balchder Cymru Group facebook on Sunday morning between 'someone' who was hiding behind the name of Owain Glyndŵr and Sara Howys, a 'foul mouthed' female who had earlier on in the year 'hysterically' attacked first myself and then Sian on the Balchder Cymru Facebook group. She and her companion, Leon Russell or Noakes or Machen (because he uses all these names) did so again last week on the same facebook group. These hysterical and 'foul mouthed attacks' will be posted separately but for now, here's how the the dialogue went over the weekend. It opened with the person hiding behind the name Owain Glŷndwr:
  
Owain Glyndwr: "I see the site has been take over by people with their own agenda or should I say person, this crap will turn people away if all they see is their constant posting and attacking of people who dont agree with them/him. if they have so much to post why don't they start their own group instead of swamping this group".

Note: He is referring to the fact that Gethin had been ' proactive' in posting his artwork and small statements encouraging patriotic action on the Balchder Cymru facebook page. Russell Morris and others of Balchder Cymru has been just as 'proactive' in posting similar material to promote action on Sian's page - and we have always welcomed it if it will ecourage active patriotism so, what was the whinshing about?  Sara Howys then jumps on the opportunity to join in the attack!

Sara Howys: "sincerely hope you mean Gethin and Sian. If not, ask yourself how many people Gethin has attacked on here and fallen out with compared to others".
  
Owain Glyndwr: "Yes i do mean them,I've been in this group on here from the start and around BC for long enough to know the poison they drip"

Having been notified of the dialogue, Sian then joins in:
Sian Ifan: "The WECTU Orchestra still hard at it on fb on their work of infiltrating and character assassination i see. Hopefully, any serious activist will see through you, you cockroaches! The group that calls itself Owain Glyndwr BEWARE. You are tainting the name of our last true Tywysog Cymru by using it for your dirty work on fb. We saw through you from day 1, why do you think we never accepted your invitation to befriend you"?

Sian is referring to WECTU activity on facebook whereas they either establish groups to get names of patriots or potential activists or, they infiltrate other groups already set up. Seeing how Leon Machen/Russell/Noakes and his 'foul mouthed' sidekick Sara Howys had delivered 'hysterical' attacks on us, Siân had suggested to them earlier in the week on this facebook page, that they were either on the payroll of WECTU or, unstaple flakeys but that whichever it was, they were dangerous to the cause. Owain Glyndwr answers Sian - thinking I had posted the above message on her page:  

Owain Glyndwr: I have never sent you a freind request as I think your a prick, if you wish to accuse me of working for the Brit state you can do it at cilmeri face to face you pathetic excuse for a man, see if you have the bolloxs you coward.

He, hiding behind the name Owain Glyndwr, had sent a facebook friend request to Sian, which she never responded to. She doesn't respond to shadowy figures. Anyway, she tried to answer the last message and found that she had been blocked so, couldn't reply. She cotacted Russell Morris to query the 'blocking', he said that he hadn't blocked her, another 'administrator' of the site had. Russell and a number of other Balchder Cymru have worked well with us in recent months and, between us, a lot of good productive stuff has been achieved. Anyway, he was very helpful and suggested that he would get the other 'administrator' (Owain Glyndwr) to TXT Sian on her mobile to give his reasons for blocking her. He did and the following is the mobile txting dialogue.

 From Owain Glyndwr by txt

"I have blocked you off the site as Gethin has accused me and others of being in the pay of the Brit state".

I had not accused him or others of being in the pay of the Brit state. Sian, quite rightly had challenged the other two on this because of their disgusting attacks on us but, I hadn't.
He then goes on...

"he attacks people who don’t agree with him and is hijacking the group, it is fine to debate different view points but not in his aggressive manner"

Its O.K. for others to attack us in an aggressive manner though. Wait until we post the dialogue of Leon and Sara and another person from Llanelli who called Sian a 'twat' on this facebook group for disagreeing with him about his views on the Henry Tudor -Richmond dynasty.

He goes on... "I have received many complaints over the last few weeks about his posts and these people will not post because of him, why should these people have to avoid the group just because one person wishes attack people for having the audacity to disagree with him, I will unblock you if gethin stops using your account but if he doesn’t you will be blocked again".
  
Sian's reply: "Gethin did not post the message this morning, I did, as a response to your dialoque about both, Gethin and myself with that 'foul mouthed Sara Howys. But, that aside, who, apart from Sara and Leon Russell has complained to you? Name them and, whilst at it, what is your name, I ask again. These 'complaints' against Gethin's postings, what are they exactly about. Is it that you don't like his artwork or is it that he challenges those who like to call themselves freedom fighters to go out and do some freedom fighting rather than remain faceless and nameless in fb groups. f.b is the best weapon states (Brit and all others) have ever had against peoples resistance, they either form or hi-jack groups. genuine patriots should have no problem in stating who they are and in posting their pic. If they are 'underground' activists then they shouldn't be on f.b. If you want to talk about 'attacking' then, why not look at the foul mouthed 'hysterical' attacks of the likes of leon and Sara on us. we have'nt complained about them, we just deal with it and have done since last year when they started these hysterical attacks because Gethin would not go to Leon's "so called" 'Republican' event - which turned out to be a Cymdeithas Cymod event! We are and have been patriots and activists for over 100 years between us and continue to encourage and participate actively in the struggle, what's your C.V. and M.O? When you can show that you are serious about doing just a teeny weeny bit of 'activity' on the ground to save Cymru then you may, also, be in a better position to encourage others to do likewise. In the meantime, refrain from calling those that have a genuine political C.V. "a Prick" and as for "you will unblock me" Do you own the B.C f.b. group all by yourself then? and will block 'censor' those who don't agree with you? Don't bother unblocking me. We have other groups to post on and numerous blogs so, you will never censor us. I still challenge you to state your real name if you have nothing to hide and please do not hide behind Owain Glyndŵr, its an insult to his name and his memory".

2nd txt From Owain Glyndwr

“ I will not tell you my name or anything about me, its none of your business, who the hell do you think you are demanding to know who I am, I don’t know Sara or Leon and know nothing about them but just for you to know these people didn’t complain to me but many others did as you say you have other sites to post your rants on I suggest you do that and as for censoring you this is not the case but you are not going to be allowed to hijack this group and put people off from posting just to be accused by you and your husband of being brit agents if you don’t agree with them or they won’t do as you demand, the only people who come across as brit agents are you and gethin, this is my last reply to you in writing but be warned that I watch your writings and if I see anything slanderous I will be taking it up with my solicitors".

Gethin replies: Listen up mush, if the shoe fits yes? I will continue to slag off shits such as you as well as those who do WECTU's by design or stupidity? Work of those such as that of Edwyn, Leon and Sara and now you as 'Black Propagandists' whose purpose is to undermine the efforts and campaigning work of Sian and myself. C'mon 'wus' tell us what are your achievements and efforts in any struggle? No, you can't can you. as the above I suggest you are, if not a voluntary 'WECTU WEEVIL' then you're certainly, as the 'exclusive' crew above,  members of WELSH NAT RAT'S ARE US! Your threat regards Solicitors scare me not why not go ahead it will be a sure way of finding out who you are plus, get this I will ignore your Brit Solicitors and go to Jail if needs be and you can count then on Sian and others picketing you where ever needs be? Already last year a fair weather 'Balchder Boyo' had put the police on to me saying I had threatened him. He complained to the Cops and showed them that Silurian photo of me to prove I was a dangerous ex FWA fella, the Cops must have been rolling but nevertheless they picked me up and questioned me but thought it was a bit of a 'Taff Laff'. So 'wus',  go ahead make my day - and the Cops day as they do not have much to laugh about. Now do as Sian suggests, drop the Owain Glyndwr moniker and use your real name or another one as perhaps Mickey Mouse maybe. As for facing you at Rali Cilmeri, if, I did go there, who would I be facing - as you're too cowardly to give your name!  I will, however, in guerrilla style, meet up with you and other 'Ass Whipes' at a time and place of my own choice and ARMED but don't worry, I mean with Cameras. By way do not take it for granted I will not turn up at Rali Cilmeri and bide my time for you to go and get a shampoo at the well, wonderful opportunity for me to piss up stream

Interestingly, these ferocious attacks on Sian and myself were, particularly, kicked off when i launched my criticizism of Leon Russell/Machen/Noakes's plot to possibly entrap Plaid Cymru again by getting them, pointlessly, to Rali Cilmeri again to slag off WM's Martin Shipton? So pathetic but typically Leon avoiding action!  Meanwhile I find your attacks very interesting indeed arising after 16 Medi 2012 and a joint EG and BC Glyndwr Day action against the Windmilling of Mynydd y Betws. An event at which  I apologized and took back my previous slagging off, of BC because of the support of Russell and Pauline also Phillip and Anita. since when, I have not criticized BC - but rather credited they and backed their Rali Cilmeri, so what is your game exactly, the same as Edwyn to save BC from Sian and Gethin LOL!!!